• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Art

1. A

Buying hay in staffs? How long does a bale last??

:wave:If you can get hold of a wheel y bin they will just take a large bail of hay and keep it safe from mice etc I got mine vie a friendly local bin man they had switched to a different design or you could try ebay my 8 rabbits get through a bail in about 6 to 8 weeks depends on the size I...
  2. A

Head Tilt

3. A

how long have you kept rabbits for?

We have had them since June 2000, they started out as my Daughters but I took over looking after them in about September
  4. A

Petition for Rabbit Residence, Royston - U/D

petition Now stands at over 1300 sig's lets hope it does some good
  5. A

Buzz

:cry::cry:This afternoon my beautiful magical much loved Buzz slipped quietly across the rainbow bridge. He had a long standing lung problem which had slowly worsened ever since he adopted us nearly 3 years ago. He arrived unannounced in our garden an hour after we returned from a caravan...
  6. A

Available Rescue: URGENT PLEA - 40 buns taken into rescue update post 670

Wildlife :DYes I am keeping the little Kitts OK so far just very nervous when first approached but no sign of aggression :roll:but then they haven't settled in yet. Celia was thinking of doing a special appeal to re-home them. with regards to thing required for ongoing repairs 3/4-8 or 1/2-8...
  7. A

Stowaways. :)most of the sticking door now ok some repairs carried out still plenty to do though especially:( rat proofing when the weather improves. :roll::roll:three little "wild" Kitts stowed away in my car on the way home :lol:, off to the vets for a check up tomorrow and arrange vac's...
  8. A

maitainace :wave::wave:I am hopefully going to Celia's tomorrow to sort out some of the sticking doors etc :D
  9. A

halloween I didn't dress up but my wife and daughter did, I thought i'd better stay as I was didn't want to frighten the neighbours or the children too much:lol::lol::lol:
  10. A

halloween :DThe Halloween party raised about £75, which I will be taking to Celia ASAP but unfortunately my mother in law is in hospital at the moment so:( I haven't had the chance to get there yet Len
  11. A

Hallowe'en :wave:We (my wife daughter and I);) They are doing most of the work, are having a Hallowe'en party to raise money for Celia with a raffle, guess the name Tarot card reading etc, Any one who would like to come along would be most welcome, please PM me for more details. We live Nr...
  12. A

Fundraiser for Kirkby- Winner Announced!!!

:DIll have a try £128 £195 please pm payment instructions Len
  13. A

Saturday Hi sue have Pm'd you ref Sat and picking up tarpaulins etc, Len
  14. A

£3 Rabbits

It was just the price really, they may already have ended up at Celias as the phone no puts them very close to there, and the add has been apparently been in the window for some time. I got no reply when I tried ringing.
  15. A

Huts I may be able to carry out hut repairs if that would be of any help but I am away from the 18 to 28 of September please PM me if I can help
Back