• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A new member of the family!

He loves the rain :lol: went bounding about in the rain in the garden and then wanted to chew his chew out there :lol: we have named him Yoshi!

Oh wow he is lovely! :love: have you a doggy bed for the camper van? He’s going to love trips out :love:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh wow he is lovely! :love: have you a doggy bed for the camper van? He’s going to love trips out :love:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve got lots of different blankets but he prefers sleeping on the hard floor :lol: he’s not been in the van yet but I’m sure he will love it :love:

I got him dried off and I brushed him. Then he’s got wet again :lol:
Ivmp55l.jpg
7z1izPY.jpg

Oh my gosh, he has the cutest face. :love: Is that giant teddy bear his? It's bigger than he is! :love:

Yes, it’s an ikea one https://www.ikea.com/gb/en/p/djungelskog-soft-toy-brown-bear-00402813/ when we went to meet him at 5 weeks old he liked a big bear that they had, and my daughter has the ikea bear so we decided he would like one. Hopefully he won’t chew him :lol: he loves snuggling up to him and often lays with his head on a bear paw!

He’s had a great 2nd night and hasn’t cried at all :shock: my son is nocturnal at the moment and so we have left Yoshi overnight in the dining room which is where he likes to sleep, and we’ve let him out for a wee every 2 hours between us. Son’s room is above the dining room so he can listen out for Yoshi whilst he’s doing his overnight gaming! I’ve got up early so he isn’t shut in for too long, but he’s had a play and gone back to his bear :lol:

Aw, that's so cute. :love: I hope he won't start using his bear friend as a chew toy, too. :lol: That's wonderful that he had a great second night and didn't even cry! :love:

Aw, that's so cute. :love:I hope he won't start using his bear friend as a chew toy, too. :lol: That's wonderful that he had a great second night and didn't even cry! :love:

Definitely :lol: hopefully if he does he won’t be beyond repair :lol: I know, I kept waking up and checking on camera to see if he was ok!

If Yoshi is anything like my family's dog, his big bear might need surgery a few times. :lol:

:lol: luckily he is a saggy bear and he is not overstuffed so hopefully if he does need repairing I can patch him up. He might end up being a lot smaller though :lol:

Back