• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A new member of the family!

He is a laugh a minute [emoji38] I keep having to mop up because he paddles in his water bowl [emoji38] I tried to hold the bowl still and he just frantically dug at it whilst I cried laughing at him [emoji38]
Awwww so funny [emoji38] They are such fun aren't they! I do miss having a dog much as I love my bunnies [emoji173]

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Yoshi is growing fast, he’s 11kg now! He had his second vaccine on Tuesday and didn’t even flinch, brave boy :love: he’s already learnt to sit and he knows his name and comes when we call him :love: I’m taking him to puppy classes starting next week.

He’s been in the car every day, he tolerates that but whines and yawns after about 10 minutes!

We visited friends who have 2 springer spaniels, he loved their garden and coped well with all the different surfaces. He wanted to play but they didn’t really engage. We’ve had a visit by a friends 2 miniature schnauzers, again he wanted to play but they didn’t, but with both pairs of dogs he loved running up and down with them!

So far big bear is mostly undamaged, he loves to sleep with him!
lycbzF4.jpg

Aww glad he's settled in well, and has made some doggy friends. That really is a beautiful photo of him and big bear :love:

He is already more than double Morse’s weight !!

Morse never got used to car travel. Just as well I never go anywhere these days. The poor lad starts yawning and shaking just sitting in the car. He has never even been in my new one !!

He is already more than double Morse’s weight !!

Morse never got used to car travel. Just as well I never go anywhere these days. The poor lad starts yawning and shaking just sitting in the car. He has never even been in my new one !!

Thankyou all :love: I’m sure he would love to play with Morse :love: I think Yoshi will get used to it. The car = liver cake at the moment :lol:

Aww, what an adorable photo of him and his big bear. :love: He's grown so much since the last photo! I'm glad that he's doing so well, and that he had fun running around with his new friends. :love: I hope he and you will like the puppy classes.

Aww, what an adorable photo of him and his big bear. :love: He's grown so much since the last photo! I'm glad that he's doing so well, and that he had fun running around with his new friends. :love: I hope he and you will like the puppy classes.

Thankyou :wave:

Back