• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sable *Update 29/11/17*

Sorry I'm so late to this thread Babsie.

You've given Sable the most incredible gift she could ever ask for - another home with someone who will give her as much love and care you have, and most importantly the opportunity to bond to another rabbit which she really needs.

It wasn't an easy choice for you, but there is no doubt it's the right one.

Sending the beautiful girl lots of vibes for her coming date.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Thank you so much everyone. I still miss Sable and Bobby very keenly but know it was the right decision.

Now then, folks, I know Sable is a rabbit(!) and I should not anthropomorphise(another ! x at least 2) but ...

I am telephoning Sable later to give her a gentle word of advice re bonding. I am going to explain to her that she is bound to feel frightened at suddenly being introduced to a new bun, but not to let that come out as aggression; to treat the new little man with respect (he, too, will be frightened) - and, most of all, to remember that Bobby loved her very much and would not wish her to be alone but would want her to find another husbun to cuddle and snuggle with.

Now then, folks, I know Sable is a rabbit(!) and I should not anthropomorphise(another ! x at least 2) but ...

I am telephoning Sable later to give her a gentle word of advice re bonding. I am going to explain to her that she is bound to feel frightened at suddenly being introduced to a new bun, but not to let that come out as aggression; to treat the new little man with respect (he, too, will be frightened) - and, most of all, to remember that Bobby loved her very much and would not wish her to be alone but would want her to find another husbun to cuddle and snuggle with.

Very good advice :thumb:

I hope that the young gentleman also has a sensible person giving him similar advice.

:D

Arranged marriages can work very well :thumb:

Been together about 20 mins or so. All quite normal so far and no aggression :)

Lots of humping (mainly from him but Sable has had a go too!) and some chasing. He’s now flopped near her exhausted :roll:

Back