• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Morse -Updated 18th April- A Binky :-)

How is Morse doing today?

In himself he is doing OK at the moment thanks. He has his meds and check over at about 2pm ,we listen to The Archers together then too :oops:

I guess with his poorly heart he will have good and not so good times. At least at the moment his medication has stabalised things.

In himself he is doing OK at the moment thanks. He has his meds and check over at about 2pm ,we listen to The Archers together then too :oops:

I guess with his poorly heart he will have good and not so good times. At least at the moment his medication has stabalised things.

Morse likes soap operas? :)
That's so cool actually. :) Once a week here a radio station plays old time radio theatre. I got my daughter hooked on The Great Gildersleeve and Fibber McGee and Molly years ago. We get the 'new' Twilight Zone radio dramas too.
Having been raised by my grandparents, the former is contemporary to me, but it's neat to see my daughter enjoy the classic comedy. :)

Here's hoping you and Morse have more of the good times ahead. :love:

Oh no! I managed to miss all of this due to only being able to log on via my phone :cry::cry: I'm so sorry to hear that morse has a poorly heart, I know how special he is to you.

I hope that he stays stable and happy and that you have a long time together yet Xxx

:love: So sweet x
I am glad things have stabilised and hope that he has lots more good times x

So glad he is still keeping strong and eating well. Hopefully he will continue to enjoy the Archers for a long time yet.

He says he cant be doing with any more passion from Lillian and Paul !! And he just knew that Brenda would dump Tom because of his obsession with his sausages and ready meals.

He says he cant be doing with any more passion from Lillian and Paul !! And he just knew that Brenda would dump Tom because of his obsession with his sausages and ready meals.

It's great news to hear that Morsey is doing so well.:thumb::thumb:

And you sound brighter too Jane. Excellent.:D:D:love::love:

That's a beautiful photo of you and Morse. Still sending lots of (((((vibes))))) and thoughts for you both.

Back