• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pledge a Pound January 2011 - JANUARY WINNERS ANNOUNCED POST 103

Do I owe you my money as haven't got a clue:oops:

My offer of doing a Coffee Day at mine for PAP whenever you and Denise can get over is fine by me:D:D

All Giants will be locked away though:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Spoilsport:lol::lol:

I'll get my head together with Denise and find a suitable date, (preferably without snow on the ground):lol:

and you've have paid up until (and including) next month:D

just sent mine sorry its a little later than i normally am, unfortunatly i was having paypal issues! all done now! :) x

Do I owe you my money as haven't got a clue:oops:

My offer of doing a Coffee Day at mine for PAP whenever you and Denise can get over is fine by me:D:D

All Giants will be locked away though:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I will give you a ring at the weekend Kay to talk about some dates :wave: :D

Spoilsport for wanting to lock all your giants away though!!! ;) :lol:

The total raised so far for January is​

£69.75

We are hoping to raise at least £225 a month so 3 rescues can each receive a donation of £75

Please don't forget we have a craftathon running with lots of lovely items, including jewellery starting at £1.50 per item, valentines cards and also pet portraits by Battlekat as well as some fine art from Dandelion:D All proceeds from this will go towards a special Easter Fundraiser:D

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=262774

Back