• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

who has the most buns?

We have 2 and they are a handful.

Just wondering, who has the most house rabbits? Unless Jane really has 40+ buns running loose in her home.

just 3... and jane do you have a mansion or what?!?!?! I've seen a pic or two of your bun-filled kitchen btu HOW do you fit in 42?!?! that is commendable!

I have 2 - Jane, where do you sleep:lol: Is there any room left for you with all those buns.

You are one very lucky bunny mum - and they are very lucky buns to have a mum like you:D:D

I'm imagining Jane's computer is sitting in a home office with bookshelves full of bunnies sitting in them :)

I have seven of my own, and one little foster boy......not sure if he'll be leaving though.

If Doorkeeper comes on I reckon she'll be at the top of the list - I reckon last week it was around the 130 mark:shock:(residents and those awaiting adoption)

We have 14 (soon to be 15 with the gorgeous REW Claudia from Jill) & even tho they can be extremely naughty ;) i wouldn't swap them for the world :D

Amanda :wave:

Back