• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boblet Bundles :-)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Bree has a pink ear-tip as I have 'branded' her with food dye to make 100% sure I give the abx to the right Boblet!!

Picture935.jpg

Picture936-1.jpg

Picture937.jpg

Janex

Awwww gorgeous! How long would it take for the food dye to be groomed off? and I know I've prolly missed it somewhere along the line but are the Boblets a breed or mixed? Only one seems to have lopped ears, and looks like a nice mane comng in to?!:D

my sons says awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww#

they are so cute

and from me cutttttttttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeessss

Awwww gorgeous! How long would it take for the food dye to be groomed off? and I know I've prolly missed it somewhere along the line but are the Boblets a breed or mixed? Only one seems to have lopped ears, and looks like a nice mane comng in to?!:D

I dont think they are any specific breed. Little Bill is the Boblet who has fully lopped!! :lol: :lol: He has always been VERY different to his siblings. Not least that he is errrmmmmm....... 'cerebaly challenged' BLESS!! :love:

The food dye gets groomed off over about 24 hours. Its 100% 'natuaral' and Vegan. I just do a dye top up when Bree gets her abx injection

Janex

Aw, bless them, they are as gorgeous as ever :love: I hope Bree is responding to the abx.

Errr, Jane - what the HECK is that green thingy in the pictures??? :shock:

Awwwwww Bree is such a trend-setter-bun!!! She is the fashionista of the Bun World!!! I can really see that pink ear thing catching on..;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

aawww they are so sweet and little Bill is just adorable! :D :D Wonder if the others will lop too.. some of them do have helicopter ears dont they ;)

awwwwwww, I love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please Jane, could you put the pink food coloring on the other ear to match,so it she doesn't look branded, but rather like a proper cartoon! :oops: :lol: I promise this is my last post :wave:

Back