• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

daddys little cuddle bun - FAO Bavarian Bunny

Bunnymonster

Warren Scout
A couple of quick pre bed time shots of Duchess watching TV with her new daddy this evening.

DSCF0296.jpg

DSCF0297.jpg

She isn't talking to me because I took her for her VHD jab this evening, so she jumped off my lap the second I sat down, and went to doze on Dave. (Luckily no VHD side effects which is good - bonding here we come!)

Awwwww, she looks so comfortable. :D Good luck with the bonding, keep us updated! :D

My two will have their Myxi jabs tomorrow, they will be sulking for a while, too.

I am armed (mop, squirty water bottle, new batteries in camera...) and ready to go. Might mean missing the pub tomorrow night, but hopefully it will all be worth it. Watch this space...

hope the jabs go well. My vets have just put the price up and wont do me a discount for multiple buns :cry:. Ho hum, easy come, easy go.

Last edited:
Oh...............My.......................GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shock: :shock:

She is absolutely GORGEOUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love: :love:

Awwwww she is gorgeous and looks so happy and contented in her new home!!! Good luck with the bonding! xxxx:D

she lurves her daddy :love: :love: :love: and daddy lurves her back.

I think she has been the final piece to the puzzle that means he is now a bunny daddy as opposed to a man married to a bunny mummy! I came home from the vets last night to find him on his knees with a bottle of vinegar, scrubbing out the litter trays! 10 months ago he couldn't see the appeal, now he wouldn't be without them (and is the first to admit it! :lol: ) He even greets her before me when he comes home from work!

Ladies and Gentlemen - We have a convert!!

Wish me luck guys, I have 60 minutes of freedom before bonding begins. The countdown has started, the kitchen has been cleared, my nerves are already frayed...

With luck, I will be back online with some good news and photographs on Sunday. If you don't hear from me by Monday, you'll know they beat me!

Good Luck with the bonding. She is adorable. I also have a bunny covert, my mum is totally smitten with Buster after saying bunnies have no appeal but now she coo's over him in the cage:lol:

Ooooh, exciting times. Hope we can get an update a bit sooner! :D I could tell that your hubby was melting when Duchess looked at him with her big brown eyes. :lol:

We still haven't heard any news. :? I hope things are going well and that Duchess has some new friends now. :D

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=96684

:cry: :cry: :cry:

I failed :cry: .

Duchess just didn't want to make friends. She spent the entire weekend trying her hardest to avoid contact.

She just about tolerated Ben coming over and licking her, and Lily too to some extent, but then she just got too scared. She wouldn't go up to either of the others, just as tight as she could into the corner.

Half an hour back on her own and she was settled and chilled again.

I'm reassessing today, trying to figure out another way to do it. I would love to try again, the room definately needs three buns, but I dont want to traumatise the poor thing.

at least there was no fighting! sounds good to me!

Can she see them where she is! If she can see them all the time they might begin to scare her less!

Back