• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Egg and Tuesday demonstrate the 'drop' and 'roll' technique

Deelove said:
aww. You've made me watch loads of bunny videos on youtube now, lol. <.<

:lol:

/disclaimer, Egg and Tuesday will not be held responsible for any time lost to youtube related activities

:)

Pringle said:
Aww there both lovely and seem to enjoy the ball :D

I think it's just as well that Tuesday is a little bit 'messy' and leaves plenty of treats for Egg to eat or there'd be a fight :shock: (I haven't figured out if he's just messy, or being nice!)

Unfortunately it gets easier and easier as they nibble more and more of the wicker ball thingy... it's quite difficult to get into a new one!!

Thats brilliant!! :lol: Just what i needed - i ended up looking at loads more rabbit videos while i was there too! :D

aaawwww thats fab!! Simba does a similar thing with his treat ball.. even when its empty he will throw it and go hunting for what might have come out.. the other two do the rolling! :lol: I do love how one rolls it along and leaves a trail for the other one to eat up :lol: :lol:

MollyMay said:
I LIKE THE BUNNY ON X FACTOR VIDEO :lol: DID ANYONE ELSE SEE THAT ONE.

Yes - it's so cute when the bunny puffs out its chest :lol:

I liked the different techniques used by Egg and Tuesday - think Tuesday's is a bit more successfult though! :D

Its no secret I am an Egg and Tuesday fan. I don't have BB at home but I am gonna watch this at work tonight. I spend alot of time at work watching cute bunny vids on you tube! :love: Egg and Tuesday xxxx

Back