• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I went to Bunnyhops.....

kayjay

Warren Veteran
and came back with ......

2007_0504Image0011.jpg

2007_0504Image0009.jpg

I'm hoping to bond her with Teddy :D

Naughty, naughty! Maria won't let me have any more :( . Perhaps you could all start a petition :lol: . No don't, she'll beat me again!

Neil

rosie_rabbit said:
Oh Kathryn, she's gorgeous :D

She looks so like Ginger, my bridge bunny. Have you chosen a name yet?

No, I'm waiting to see if she'll bond with Teddy first, she will remain bunny no name until she does. I was going to take him to Kays for some speed dating but I saw her and thought she's gorgeous so Kay let me bring her to try her with him. I might leave it a week or so though as she's only been spayed a couple of weeks, I'll see when I have a full day ahead to do it.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Kathryn shes lovely you kept that one quiet :D :D thought you were delivering piggies :?

Ali said:
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Kathryn shes lovely you kept that one quiet :D :D thought you were delivering piggies :?

I was, believe it or not I had no intention of bringing a bun back home :lol:

Make sure you bring a carrier to the open day :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kathryn what a gorgeous bunny :D Hope she will be happy with Teddy :D Have you kept your piggies ?

kayjay said:
Ali said:

I was, believe it or not I had no intention of bringing a bun back home :lol:

Make sure you bring a carrier to the open day :lol: :lol: :lol:

I may just do that :lol: :lol: :lol:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Steph said:
Kathryn what a gorgeous bunny :D Hope she will be happy with Teddy :D Have you kept your piggies ?

No, Lottie, Grace, Hugo and Hurley have gone to a piggy mad friend of Kayj's and I'm sure they'll have a lovely home by the sound of it - Kay says she'll take me down to visit them

Arthur is going on Sunday to a friend off Cutiecavies and again will have a wonderful home

We're keeping Fudge for now and seeing how the mice situation goes. He's very thin and never been a particularly robust piggy so I'm going to just see how he goes.

We're then putting mice proof mesh around the hutches and runs and fingers crossed once this infestation goes we'll be mouse proof.

In the past two days we've killed 12 mice in the house, 6 outside and managed to catch 6 in humane traps to release down near the river. I've had one mouse as brazen as can be in the hallway, and one scurrying round the study - these two are both at large. Then I know there are many more in and around the shed, which is being taken down but pest control have advised us to try to kill/catch as many as we can otherwise they'll scatter - already having been disturbed they've invaded our house

I might be moving back to suburbia soon ..... :roll:

She is stunning :love: :love: she's the same colour as my Furby :D
Good luck with the bonding, I've done it twice now I was really nervous about it but it worked out really well both times...

Awwww, thats fab! I think anyone that goes to Kay's rescue brings a bunny back! :lol: Her rescue is ace! :D

Back