• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What's that?????

BB Mommy

Warren Veteran
My new giant buns are getting used to the dogs, but this tickled me as Ra approached a sleeping Frankie sooooo carefully....
Whatsthat.jpg

As you can see BB is an old hand with the dogs..........in fact she thinks she is one!!!

Bigbunny.jpg

What lovely pics! All your pets are gorgeous. the last one makes me laugh though, two dogs, one bun and a turtle in a pear treeeeeeeeeee!

i love your giant buns! especially the two agoutis, they are gorgeous!

the first photo makes me laugh lol, its so comical.

Ruth xx

Excellent pics! What a fab time they have :D the last one cracked my up with the tortoise nonchalantly strolling past in the background :lol:

luvabun said:
Excellent pics! What a fab time they have :D the last one cracked my up with the tortoise nonchalantly strolling past in the background :lol:

:lol: :lol: Didn't see that first time!! :lol: :lol: Love Ra's ears in the first picture :D

What's that?!

Ra is still only a baby, but his girlfriend Hera is bigger than both the dogs in length - I'm amazed that whilst BB, my french lop, will not tolerate the new giants yet (she throws herself at their run and changes from :rabbit2: to :twisted: ), the dogs have taken these 2 new huge buns with no problems at all!
I'm thinking that BB is slightly miffed that she has to share me with new buns.....the look on her face today said it all!!!!
2007_0419Image0050.jpg

Back