• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My dads home built mini shed

Kezza30

Warren Veteran
Heres some pics of the mini shed my dad built.

Front view, has a front door and a flap door to clean the bed area.

DSCF0161-1.jpg

The bed area, poor rabbits look almost lost in there.

DSCF0162.jpg

The ramp part to get down, Amber modeling it.

DSCF0163.jpg

DSCF0165.jpg

and the underneath is totally for playing over night, during the day my dad built a run for them to play outside. :D

DSCF0170.jpg

although the hay rack was moved to the door cos the babies couldn't reach it.

My dad put alot of work into it and i couldn't be happier, don't know how big it is i haven't measured it but it's mainly overnight and when Casper has his turn in the run :D

it looks massive and VERY well built. He must be chuffed with all the work he put in turning out so nicely.

Congrats to your buns in their new mansion - you'll have to get some more furniture for it :D

Thanks were all chuffed with it and the buns. It's not finished yet when all my buns are neuterd i'm hpoping for a succesful bond with them, which is putting Casper back in with his family and Butons in to wil then give them a whole 6ft run on concrete and 8ft on grass :D

It didn't at first we forgot about windows. So my dads put in 2 windows on each side of the roof next to the flap door and planning on putting one on the side of the house to let more light in the back of the run part and a cat type doot so they can access the run to.

Ben's mum said:
That's great, does it have any way of letting natural light in though?

:lol: Why would you need natural light, if there's an adjoined run? Wild bunnies don't tend to have skylights in their burrows! :lol:

Lol i didn't thik of that, but they have windows in now and i can sneak a look in. I once had a look in to find Poppy sitting in the hay rack :lol:

Thanks, just so you all know the hutch was spotless at one time. As soon as they wet in they decided to trash it :lol:

Back