• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Before and after pictures of Pebbles

sgprescue

Mama Doe
Pebbles arrived via Mark and Shell 2 weeks ago. He belonged to someone Mark works with who didnt want him anymore. He has no front teeth and was being fed on a very poor diet previously. This is a pic of his bum when he first arrived (after all the caked on poo had been cleaned off and cream put on)
P1000144.jpg

and just 2 weeks later thanks to a much better diet 8)
P1000208.jpg

and here is the man himself :love:
P1000237.jpg

hello mum.....
P1000234.jpg

his new lady friend, my old girl Rexy
P1000231.jpg

the happy couple
P1000224.jpg

P1000216.jpg

What a touching story.... how vicious did that sore spot look????? Poor little bunny. He must of been suffering so much.

He has transformed in only two weeks into a clean healthy looking bunny and obviously happy as he is being looked after by a caring person. Well done - you have transformed his life x

that looks so sore - much have been terrible for him. glad he's all better now. how can people let their animals get in a state like that ?

So glad he found his way to you, how horrid to let an animal get into that state.

He looks much happier now with Rexy :D

Ouch! That looked terribly sore. Bet he's so pleased to be with you and Rexy. They make a lovely couple.

What a difference!
I`m afraid i don`t understand how anyone can let an animal get in that state. :?
He looks very happy with Rexy. :D

Su.x

awww bless pebbles!! He really has landed on his feet. Rexy has too :wink:

Well done for sorting his ickle bunny bum out

oh poor little boy, that poor little bottom looks so sore it makes MY eyes water... what a difference in the second picture... bet he loves his mum lots and lots for helping him feel better. He is so handsome.[/code]

The person that the bun came from should be ashamed of them selves.
I hope he (and who ever else was responsible for the care of this bun)catch something horrible and all their 'bits' become red and inflamed.

I believe in an eye for an eye :evil:

Thank goodness you have him now.

Rabswood

I agree with everyone else, he is a handsome chap, and how lucky that he came to you, got a wonderful girly bun, and now he's looking so well!

Back