• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Clove and Fudgy

Beebop

Warren Veteran
Aug-Nov06me01008.jpg

Aug-Nov06me01013.jpg

Yum Pear!!!
Aug-Nov06me01007.jpg

and I couldn't resist posting this one of fudge....
Aug-Nov06me01014.jpg

Aw lovely piccys, and adorable bunnies, :love: :love:

Could I ask you a question please, :oops: the metal angle stuff you have put round your shed, what is it? and do the buns not try to chew it?
Thanks Alixx

Hi its a fine wire mesh that prevents the rabbits from chewing the shed to pieces, which they attempted to do when they first moved in! :lol: You can buy it at hardware stores and its not that expensive. Its really handy as its as if it was made for chew proofing sheds! :wink: :lol:

Beebop said:
Hi its a fine wire mesh that prevents the rabbits from chewing the shed to pieces, which they attempted to do when they first moved in! :lol: You can buy it at hardware stores and its not that expensive. Its really handy as its as if it was made for chew proofing sheds! :wink: :lol:

Aw thank you,I will have to look into that as Bella and Benji have started chewing all ready :evil:

Have you buns tried chewing the wire?

Ali said:
Beebop said:

Aw thank you,I will have to look into that as Bella and Benji have started chewing all ready :evil:

lol even if they tried they couldn't, its much, much stronger than chicken wire and as its so fine they couldn't really find anyway to chew it. :lol: :lol: :lol: They also have lots of willow sticks which they chew like mad, so it works well. :D

Beebop said:
Ali said:
Beebop said:

lol even if they tried they couldn't, its much, much stronger than chicken wire and as its so fine they couldn't really find anyway to chew it. :lol: :lol: :lol: They also have lots of willow sticks which they chew like mad, so it works well. :D

Thank you for the reply, I will get some, :D I have been putting loads of willow toys in and apple branches, they are getting though a branch a day :shock: :shock:

Back