• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh Kareeeeen... Eddie and Elsa pics : )

peediepixie

Mama Doe
Here are a few photos of the happy couple in their run abour half an hour ago :D

Elsa
DSCF0983.jpg

Eddie
DSCF0982.jpg

DSCF0980.jpg

DSCF0973.jpg

DSCF0970.jpg

DSCF0969.jpg

Poser :lol:
DSCF0967.jpg

Oh the look fantastic and so happy and relaxed, I am nearly crying :? if you had seen where they came from and the condition they were in you would know why. Thank you for giving them such a wonderful home.

peediepixie said:
You'll start me off too Kareen :lol: , I'm so glad you are happy :D They are fab buns! I'm delighted to have them :D

will we just have a weep now then :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

One of my best friends is getting married tomorrow and I'm a snivelling wreck already, I'm so happy for her! If you make me cry about the buns I'll never stop :lol: :lol: At least it'll be tears of joy :lol:

*sniff, sniff* :cry: :cry:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

peediepixie said:
One of my best friends is getting married tomorrow and I'm a snivelling wreck already, I'm so happy for her! If you make me cry about the buns I'll never stop :lol: :lol: At least it'll be tears of joy :lol:

*sniff, sniff* :cry: :cry:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

nothing wrong with a good cry :D :lol:

catswhiskas said:
Where did they come from?

They and several others were being kept in a lock-up in small wooden boxes, no hay, no straw, rubbish food, green water bottles. Elsa was pregnant at the time I got her. The lock up was closed from 5pm and until 9am, it was the winter and they were frozen. :cry: :cry: :cry:

awwwww! bless their fuzzy little chops :D they are soooooo lovely :D :D I'm glad they found there way to you! it's so sad about their past :(

Back