• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Transport request from Scotland to West Midlands

littlecritterz

Warren Scout
We have had an offer of a home for one of our bunnies...Norman....the home is in the West Midlands.

We have had an offer from Perth to Dumfriess(on 15th Sept), and then from Dumfriess to part of the way down the M6.

Can anybody else help with the rest of the journey.

I will check with Funtime Frankie.

I think he might be driving up about that time as he has a long weekend and would be going back on the 15th - if he is then he could do the whole run cause he works in Shropshire and we live in carnoustie - he would be able to pick the bun up in Perth on his way down.

He is out all day today (typical :roll: ) but I will ask him tonight and let you know.

lol Pam

Thats great kimbun's mum :D

Leeannpeter2002 is where the bunny is going (wolverhampton) :D

His previous owner is going to be overjoyed he is going to a new home...he is a very much loved bunny :D

leeannpeter2002 said:
hi Caira i live in wolverhampton hope this is help to you hope he can get to me im really looking forwards to getting him

Hiya where abouts in Wolves are you, I'm a Wolves girl too :D

How far down the country is he so far? I could help out a bit and on what day is all this happening?

Pam is going to check with her friend and he lives in shropshire so he would get that far! if he can do it if not then i can get him to the south lakes XX

Well Shropshire would be better, south lakes is kind of far and I'm a big TV star now you know :lol: . Where about's in Shropshire would it be, I'm sure I could pick him up and drop him over Bilston :D

Shropshire is from Wales to Telford, only saying this as I thought Pam's friend was in Shropshire.

What cities are by the south lakes, is Manchester the closest? My geography is rubbish :lol:

Phill said:
i don't know where in shropshire

:lol: I see what you mean, thought you meant where is Shropshire :lol: I could probably do the whole of Shropshire, but can't do it this weekend.

I think so far it goes like this!

If Pams friend is bringing him down it would be from Cranoustie to Shropshire but i don't know when!

If i was brining him down it would be on the 17th september and i can get as far a lancaster or poss lancashire i may drop in and see kay in bolton if it's me coming down.

Ok, I'm going to go out on a limb here and say I'll do both. Bolton or Shropshire, I think I'm available that day.

depending on the date I could possibly do Shropshire to Wolverhampton.

I'm a nurse working all sorts of shifts, so if you tell me a date I can say yeah or neigh :)

Back