• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Transport request from Scotland to West Midlands

Oh Dear, don't think I'll be able to do that, I think it'll be physically impossible, as I don't know Burton at all. This is such a downer as I could with out going to Bolton, I'm thinking that is the same weekend I'm doing a run to Adeles too. How far are you away from the Animal Centre? I can't get out earlier then 10 as I'm working there?

Its about a five minute drive, we live in Winsill area which is just off one of the main roads so relatively easy to find (I think) Unless I could bring him over whilst your in the course, which way will you come to Burton, down the A38?

:lol: To be honest I don't even know where Burton is but I'm going defo on the 22/09 :lol:

Well, looked at it on aa website, I could (if I can get someone to pick up kids from school) do a big circle up to Shrewsbury then down to Wolves and back to Burton, if Tree is having difficulty with picking him up from here. It wont be too much further than a straight run to Shrewsbury and back to Burton

Nicola...you dont need an excuse to come and see the bunnies...you are welcome anytime :D

So how is the bunny run?....am I right in thinking that Funtime Frankie will be doing the run on the 15th to Shrewsbury City Council....then Tupperwarequeen collecting from there and taking to Wolverhampton. (Is Norman being collected from Shrewsbury on the 15th?)

I keep getting confused... :roll: ....mind you I spend most of my time being confused... :lol:

tupperwarequeen said:
Well, looked at it on aa website, I could (if I can get someone to pick up kids from school) do a big circle up to Shrewsbury then down to Wolves and back to Burton, if Tree is having difficulty with picking him up from here. It wont be too much further than a straight run to Shrewsbury and back to Burton

Hiya I will be in Burton on the 22nd though, so up to you :D

I don't know if this is any help at all but we regularly ship pigeons to and fore. We use Amtrak and they collect and deliver at a very good price.....a lovely scrummy bunny would be well worth it anyway don't you think. Why not call them and see what they say. They provide special boxes to transport the birds in so might have similar for bunnies. Might be worth a try. If you do...please let me know how you get on

Well, I live right near Junction 4 of the M42. Near to Solihull.
1 junction from the NEC.
South of where he may be about now.

Do we know where he is at present?!

If I can help that week of the 14th, please just ask, I do not do much being disabled, but I can drive and that is what is needed - transport.

Burton on Trent is about 30 minutes from me I guess.
I can get to Burton on the M42 Motorway- a simple journey.
I take it that is the Burton you mean!! But that Burton is in Staffordshire and not Shropshire?

And from there to Wolverhampton and Bilston about another 30 minutes.

And only about 30 minutes home from there.
I studied at Wolverhampton for a while so know the route home from there well. Would drive down to the M5 and M42.

I am sure that I would find where he is in Burton fairly easy as I can map read quite well, and then also the directions to his new home in Wolverhampton also, or of course I could cheat and get the directions off the internet!!

littlecritterz said:
Nicola...you dont need an excuse to come and see the bunnies...you are welcome anytime :D

So how is the bunny run?....am I right in thinking that Funtime Frankie will be doing the run on the 15th to Shrewsbury City Council....then Tupperwarequeen collecting from there and taking to Wolverhampton. (Is Norman being collected from Shrewsbury on the 15th?)

I keep getting confused... :roll: ....mind you I spend most of my time being confused... :lol:

I'm quite happy to do that, I can call in a couple of favours to sort out the kids :wink:

that way should be less messing bunny about :)

Just to totally confuse everything I'm in Cheshire and can do part on the 14th if needed? I'm close to Lymm or Knutsford services on the M6 if that helps at all?

Frank has said he will bring Norman down to Shrewsbury on the 15th - he should be in Shrewsbury for about lunchtime/early afternoon so if someone could collect Norman in the afternoon from Frank's work that would be great :D

Norman will be able to play - cause Frank has his own little room :D

lol Pam

crikey, this is confusing :lol: :lol: :lol: Pam, is the 15th a thursday :?: Leeannpeter2002 is the bunny for you :?:

Pams Frank will literally come off the motorway for Shrewsbury a couple of junctions away from the wolverhampton junction :wink: where abouts in wolverhampton is the bunny going to because the last time i went there I got stuck on the one way system for an hour :roll: could'nt get of the friggin thing :roll: :oops: :(

Back