• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Amy in the garden

nicolar

Mama Doe
I took some pics of my little bun Amy this afternoon so thought I'd share them :)

Sorry if they are a bit big!

DSCF1001.jpg

DSCF1019.jpg

DSCF1014.jpg

DSCF1003.jpg

Ah thanku :) She is a little poser so easy to take pics! My other bun Princess is a poser too, will try get some of her when she is out later :)

Thanku everybody, I will pass all the compliments on to the girl herself :) She will have a big head by the end of this evening :lol: She is such a cutie-pie, I'm always telling her how pretty she is!

Phill, how are your new buns? Pics? Haven't looked on rest of site yet but will do now!!

Thanks Jeremy, she had just been hopping on and off the wall for treats so I think she was waiting for another!!

She is a gorgeous colour, I haven't seen a bun like her I don't think.

Thanks :) She will be two on September 12th (don't know exactly when she was born as I got her from a friend who didn't want her at 5 months old, but she had to have a birthday :)) - but I think she still thinks she is a baby, she has so much energy :D Flies around the garden at lightnining speed, lucky we have a nice long garden to satisfy her need to run!
I can't believe she will be two in a few months time, only seems like yesterday I got her!!

My darling Pippa is starting to look old now, when you compare the two of them you can see Pippa is starting to feel old - far fewer binkies and lots more lounging!

nicolar said:
Thanku everybody, I will pass all the compliments on to the girl herself :) She will have a big head by the end of this evening :lol: She is such a cutie-pie, I'm always telling her how pretty she is!

Phill, how are your new buns? Pics? Haven't looked on rest of site yet but will do now!!

New buns are fine!!! :D

Back