• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

some of my winnings

Rexy bexy

Mama Doe
here is louis, and chin mini rex buck who is my first chin minirex he has 4 junior diplomas so now i send them off to the brs for a junior cetificate.i do some times still show him but has a tendency to go over weight

his mouth is open on this as i gave him a grape so he would sit still
Pict0004.jpg

Pict0003.jpg

this is zara a black otter mini rex i didnt show her juch as she wanst much of a showbunny when she was and u/5 (under 5 months) but them can on brill but then had to stop showing her as she kept going over weight and becoming nasty (she can tempremental cause she wants babies)
and only need one more diploma for a junior cerificate
Pict0008.jpg

Pict0009.jpg

Pict0011.jpg

Pict0010.jpg

this is jasmine louis daughter she only needs one more diploma to get a junior certificate, i still show her
soz about pic was taken inside
jasmineswinnings.jpg

jaswinnings.jpg

this is monty a black fox mini cashmere lop he has done well too with about 12 stars and others, i still show him
this pic anit too good either as it is inside and he dont show up too well
montyswinnings.jpg

hope u enjoyed it
becky

Aww Becky, your bunnies are all stunning - well done you for being so successful. :D

I think my favourite is Jasmine Louis daughter - she looks ever so sweet :D .

lol Pam

i cant see them any more but i think there is a prob with photobucket as it happend with my other posts on other forums
becky

I still can't see four photos, the one's I can see are lovely, you've won so much. :D

aaww well done Becky! they are fantastic rabbits.. ive always had a soft spot for you monty! but equally i love rex's too :D

Back