• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Casper and rosemary

a reader of books

Warren Veteran
I got a rosemary plant from someone for my balcony and Casper has been inspecting it:

F9RIMjZh.jpg

sEPVgLzh.jpg

I offered him some, but he he didn't like the smell, so I don't think he'll eat it. I want to keep it on the floor, so hopefully he won't change his mind.

Nice plant :) Casper's markings are very lovely. I've never had a rabbit who will eat Rosemary, but I think some do.

I love Rosemary, its so resillient. He might change his mine, all three of mine are huge fans though I don't think Omi's rabbits will eat it

Lovely picsof your boy

Aw, thank you all for the very nice comments. :love:

I love Rosemary, its so resillient. He might change his mine, all three of mine are huge fans though I don't think Omi's rabbits will eat it

Lovely picsof your boy
I hope they won't tell Casper that rosemary is nice to eat! Sophie seemed a bit more interested in it when I offered her some, but she didn't eat any in the end, either.

He is gorgeous :love: my rabbits, and my goats, all love Rosemary. Last time the goats got in the garden, they ate the rosemary plant bare :lol:

What a cutie! Freja loves rosemary and eats it by the branch, Odin rarely touches it but does have the occasional nibble.

He is gorgeous :love: my rabbits, and my goats, all love Rosemary. Last time the goats got in the garden, they ate the rosemary plant bare :lol:
Oh, no. :lol:

Thank you, C&D, Zoobec, and dollyanna. :love: It sounds like bunnies (and people and goats :lol:) all have different opinions about rosemary being nice or not!

Oh, no. :lol:

Thank you, C&D, Zoobec, and dollyanna. :love: It sounds like bunnies (and people and goats :lol:) all have different opinions about rosemary being nice or not!

Rosemary is apparently supposed to be calming, I found out after I used lots of it during bonding. It doesn’t calm the goats :lol:

It doesn’t calm the goats :lol:
Does anything?! :lol:

Mine will eat it, especially in winter when there's naff all else fresh. There comes a point in Spring-ish when they stop eating it. We have a MASSIVE rosemary and I took some cuttings so hopefully we'll get some better-sized bushes :lol: We've also got one that's rooted in the drive in a crack by the wall :roll: That's a few years old now, and not far off the size of yours!

Mine will eat it, especially in winter when there's naff all else fresh. There comes a point in Spring-ish when they stop eating it. We have a MASSIVE rosemary and I took some cuttings so hopefully we'll get some better-sized bushes :lol: We've also got one that's rooted in the drive in a crack by the wall :roll: That's a few years old now, and not far off the size of yours!

No :lol:

Aw, thank you, everyone. :love: I have to say, I'm surprised by how many bunnies like rosemary! I don't remember any of mine ever having liked it, so I thought most bunnies didn't!

Ooh, I'd love to have a massive rosemary bush! Taking some cuttings from it for some better-sized bushes sounds like a good idea, though; it seems like the massive one can miss some!

Back