• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dont Worry John-Joe, It'll all be OK in the End

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
L4t4tJR.jpg

vDqs65h.jpg

vDqs65h.jpg

What would he possibly have to worry about with a gorgeous little girlie to show such care :love:

perfect:love: that little comforting arm

lucky for our buns ignorance is bliss & I bet loads of our pets are enjoying the extra pandering that comes with 24/7 lockdown service

perfect:love: that little comforting arm

lucky for our buns ignorance is bliss & I bet loads of our pets are enjoying the extra pandering that comes with 24/7 lockdown service

Omg, that's such a sweet set of pictures, Jane. :love:

J&B, I was seeing a news report recently that said lots of pets are probably enjoying the extra time with the hoomins (i.e. dogs in particular) but that cats are likely missing their "me time" when the house is empty. I can attest, as my former stray, Squeegee, had to endure my ex being here for significant time recently and he was getting very much more nervous and jumpy because there was this strange, huge person on the premises.

Apparently some kitties are not real keen on the constant presence of two-leggeds. :lol: Go figure!
But not this one...

Back