• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gus :)

Graciee

Staff member
Just wanted to share a picture I just took of Gus Gus he's such a cutie, completely tame now and I'm not scared of him anymore :D never thought I'd be able to handle a hammie again and he screamed everytime he noticed a human was there, now he runs to me when he hears me call his name :D you might be old but I hope we still have lots of time left together :)
81a662869b7a7a0309af8b9e6222e5a9.jpg

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Just wanted to share a picture I just took of Gus Gus he's such a cutie, completely tame now and I'm not scared of him anymore :D never thought I'd be able to handle a hammie again and he screamed everytime he noticed a human was there, now he runs to me when he hears me call his name :D you might be old but I hope we still have lots of time left together :)
81a662869b7a7a0309af8b9e6222e5a9.jpg

My fave sort of hammie :love:

Though I did have a white rescue one and she was so gorgeous and tame.

My fave sort of hammie :love:

Though I did have a white rescue one and she was so gorgeous and tame.
Yea I see lots of hammies with similar markings it must be a type? Idk but I haven't see one with his crazy long hair since getting him [emoji7]

Yea I see lots of hammies with similar markings it must be a type? Idk but I haven't see one with his crazy long hair since getting him [emoji7]

Is he a Syrian? We had quite a few in succession a good number of years back :love:

Back