• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boo relaxing after a hard mornings graft

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
klEG9ctl.jpg

AW5gjRzl.jpg

lDeEPErl.jpg

giboK2Fl.jpg

Then the little **** settles for a snooze in the one corner not showered with megazorb :evil:

XpSj7y7l.jpg

:lol:

Why do they do this :lol: Tui does this every day and then sits on all the hay she's removed, poos and urinates on it :shock: She only does it with one out of four litter trays and it makes absolutely no difference to her if I put it all back again. She just removes it again next time she sees it.

When a Bunny has the urge to dig then the digging must be done ! It is also essential that said digging is carried out in such a manner as to cause maximum mess for the human slave to have to clear up. Better still is to repeat this exercise several times a day :D

When a Bunny has the urge to dig then the digging must be done ! It is also essential that said digging is carried out in such a manner as to cause maximum mess for the human slave to have to clear up. Better still is to repeat this exercise several times a day :D

In that case, it's a wonder that more male rabbits are not called "Digger". Or is it more usually a female thing?

In that case, it's a wonder that more male rabbits are not called "Digger". Or is it more usually a female thing?

IME Does do seem to be more prolific diggers. I am sure there will be those who say the exact opposite though :lol:

IME Does do seem to be more prolific diggers. I am sure there will be those who say the exact opposite though :lol:

:lol:Boo's my only rabbit thats carried on like this. I mean Joey & Mouse do a little digging motion on a rug pre flop or a little rummage in the litter tray but its nothing on Boo's standard. I'm finishing the rest of my housework before I clean it up again. She is very skilled though, great at balancing & between leg evacuations. I'm biased but I would say her smoothing skills are the cutest thing ever

IME Does do seem to be more prolific diggers. I am sure there will be those who say the exact opposite though [emoji38]
Interesting one, Apricot is a real digger the rest aren't, my previous mini lops the male was a crazy digger, he'd dig out of anything [emoji38]

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Interesting one, Apricot is a real digger the rest aren't, my previous mini lops the male was a crazy digger, he'd dig out of anything [emoji38]

IME young Bucks can dig a lot before they go to visit the 'Plum Fairy' !!

IME young Bucks can dig a lot before they go to visit the 'Plum Fairy' !!

Hahahaha plum fairy [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38] just like packed lunch I'm never gunna forget that phrase [emoji38]

Yea Daniel (old bunny) never stopped digging ever he was so sweet and gentle but he just loved to dig, Atticus is only my second male and he's never dug or been destructive he just likes eating willow toys [emoji38]

All my females so far have been pretty destructive but not diggers - but Apricot has dug a few holes in the lawn already [emoji38]

Yes, when Boo Boo goes to sleep the devil in her sleeps too[emoji38]
[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

I love Boo, I've always thought she was adorable - love the way her ears sit [emoji7]

Heh heh, Boo you adorable little stinker ❤️❤️❤️

Why don't you go for the hat trick [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She does have an air of expectancy ..waiting for me to put litter back in, probably so she can go for that hat trick. Meanwhile the stinky little rotter has done a Tui & had a big pee on her evacuated pile

She does have an air of expectancy ..waiting for me to put litter back in, probably so she can go for that hat trick. Meanwhile the stinky little rotter has done a Tui & had a big pee on her evacuated pile

I reckon that we shouldn't be cross. I'm sure the little poppets think that we put the hay in the tray as some sort of environmental enrichment idea. It provides entertainment for them, prevents boredom and gives them plenty of exercise, using their leg muscles in an extremely beneficial way :)

I reckon that we shouldn't be cross. I'm sure the little poppets think that we put the hay in the tray as some sort of environmental enrichment idea. It provides entertainment for them, prevents boredom and gives them plenty of exercise, using their leg muscles in an extremely beneficial way :)

Mmmm, says she with the outside bunnies :lol:

Back