• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cold earred joe & his helicopter earred wives

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper

IMG_4373_zps5gvywnug.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

"And then along came Jo-oe
Cold eared Joe
Ears hanging Joe
Ears chillin' Joe
Along came Joe and chilled 'em all down."

My mum used to sing a song about Joe...

eta: just google and it was 'Along came Jones' by the Coasters. You live and learn.:lol:

Last edited:
:love:

Perhaps it's the case that Joe needs to learn from his (obviously much more sensible) wives that moving your ears into helicopter-style positions means they become warmer :)

:love:

Perhaps it's the case that Joe needs to learn from his (obviously much more sensible) wives that moving your ears into helicopter-style positions means they become warmer :)

could it be that his ears are colder as further from body? I have a big nose & that gets colder than my OH's more discrete nose :lol:

Eeeekkkkk!!!! Cute bunny pile alert! :love: :love:

Oh and I feel it's my duty to point out that in the second pic it looks like there's a big woolly willy being waved in front of Joey's face :oops:

Oh Joey, Boo and Mouse... what can I say? I think me and your mummy should do a trade ;)

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Oh Joey, Boo and Mouse... what can I say? I think me and your mummy should do a trade ;)

I'll swap you Phoebe for Boo :lol: Only joking ! Boo is wonderful, I think you'd like her & she'd like you - she'd give you kisses. Maybe you could be Boo's bunny god mum & I Phoebes?

I'll swap you Phoebe for Boo :lol: Only joking ! Boo is wonderful, I think you'd like her & she'd like you - she'd give you kisses. Maybe you could be Boo's bunny god mum & I Phoebes?

That sounds like a good deal to me. Hello God-bunny Boo :lol: :love:
I had Phoebe literally climbing on me at the vets today which never happens, she just smushed as close to me as possible :love:

That sounds like a good deal to me. Hello God-bunny Boo :lol: :love:
I had Phoebe literally climbing on me at the vets today which never happens, she just smushed as close to me as possible :love:

She really is a mini Mouse. Mouse leaps in to my arms & buries her head in my jacket. Never would she do that at home though she likes strokes & kissed me once.

Is she OK?

Boo is honoured to have you as 'god' bunny parent. I shall be in contact soon as there are aspects of her behaviour I think you need to talk to her about :lol:

She really is a mini Mouse. Mouse leaps in to my arms & buries her head in my jacket. Never would she do that at home though she likes strokes & kissed me once.

Is she OK?

Boo is honoured to have you as 'god' bunny parent. I shall be in contact soon as there are aspects of her behaviour I think you need to talk to her about [emoji38]

She's fine, just a vaccine and she ate dinner only after time to calm down. I just have to start box training again :(

I'm sure you don't want that... I'll probably just encourage her ;) lol

Back