• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I think she is settling in!

TheThreeB's

Mama Doe
Introducing our new bun, Dottie :). Our latest addition, brings our current total to seven.

I spotted her on an online advert and my dh collected her a couple of days later. She was living in one of those tiny upstairs / downstairs hutches with a lift up roof. The ramp was missing though, so she could not access the top part of the hutch and only had a tiny amount of newspaper for bedding.

She is going to live free range in my daughters bedroom for the winter (at least), while we organise jabs, spaying and possibly a new friend (all in good time, of course). She has come out of her shell really quickly and will come over for some fuss and loves exploring.

Here she is

Introducing our new bun, Dottie :). Our latest addition, brings our current total to seven.

I spotted her on an online advert and my dh collected her a couple of days later. She was living in one of those tiny upstairs / downstairs hutches with a lift up roof. The ramp was missing though, so she could not access the top part of the hutch and only had a tiny amount of newspaper for bedding.

She is going to live free range in my daughters bedroom for the winter (at least), while we organise jabs, spaying and possibly a new friend (all in good time, of course). She has come out of her shell really quickly and will come over for some fuss and loves exploring.

Here she is

OMG when I scrolled down on this photo :love::love::love:

Love the name, and yes she looks like a lion head English Spot. Love those markings - remind me of my Max :love:

She's adorable :love: I smiled when you said your "current" total was 7 rabbits :) But yes well of course she deserves to have a friend in due course :) Have you any idea how old she is? She's certainly a very lucky girl. I bet your daughter is thrilled to have her in her bedroom.

Thanks everyone :)

She's adorable :love: I smiled when you said your "current" total was 7 rabbits :) But yes well of course she deserves to have a friend in due course :) Have you any idea how old she is? She's certainly a very lucky girl. I bet your daughter is thrilled to have her in her bedroom.

Ha yes, she totally needs a husbun :) can't have her getting lonely! She's 12 months old. Yes, my dd is loving having a rabbit in her room again (One of our other buns lived in there for a few months until she moved into the shed with her two boyfriends.). My dd is nearly 12 and wants to be a vet when she's older, she helps me look after all the rabbits x

Back