• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Big Mother is Watching You!

MrsCoultas

Mama Doe
Ragnar thinks that is in the book '1984' ;)

13177222_10156911060340068_5691050170512326049_n.jpg

He's a bunny model! ;)

Kind of off topic but how much were your bunny cams? I'd love some but don't know hoe expensive they would be. Also, did they need to be hooked up to indoors electricity?

He's a bunny model! ;)

Kind of off topic but how much were your bunny cams? I'd love some but don't know hoe expensive they would be. Also, did they need to be hooked up to indoors electricity?

They this one was £40 on Groupon, it is wireless to connect it to the internet but does require a power source. This one you can control the movement of it and it is awesome, I can follow them around the room with it and it's just attached to the babygate, you can mount it on the the wall though. You can set up the software on a computer or your phone, tablet etc, it's bloody amazing and I really don't regret getting it :)

They this one was £40 on Groupon, it is wireless to connect it to the internet but does require a power source. This one you can control the movement of it and it is awesome, I can follow them around the room with it and it's just attached to the babygate, you can mount it on the the wall though. You can set up the software on a computer or your phone, tablet etc, it's bloody amazing and I really don't regret getting it :)
Wow, that's cheap! Only problem is that I wanted it for my outdoor bunnies, but there isn't a power source near their enclosure [emoji20] Does it have night vision on it too?

It does, it's very clear too, here's an example
a05170ea92b6845dc99587cdfaa5a885.jpg

Maybe you could have a look around to see if there are any kind of solar charging power sources? Or get a weatherproof extension? I wouldn't be without it now

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

It does, it's very clear too, here's an example
a05170ea92b6845dc99587cdfaa5a885.jpg

Maybe you could have a look around to see if there are any kind of solar charging power sources? Or get a weatherproof extension? I wouldn't be without it now

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
Wow yeah, that's excellent!

Good idea, I will have a look around. Thank you![emoji4]

Back