• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Finally progress!

tabithakat64

Mama Doe
I've had rabbit residence rescue foster buns since before Christmas. They've been in rescue for six years since they were youngsters so have never had 1 to 1 care or lots of time spent with them.

Nemo is just so sweet, he really wants to be your friend, he follows you around when you clean (& sits in the dustpan), he's happy to hand feed and gives you little nudges too. :love:

Progress with Claudia is much slower but last night she did the biggest binky :love: when I went down with there food and ate with me standing in the run next to her for the first time (Usually, she waits until the run is shut before coming over to eat). I was so happy I nearly cried.

She's such a pretty rabbit and great fun to watch and isn't thumping or hiding the whole time now which she was doing when she first came (I had to hide further down the garden and wait for her to come out to eat so I could check she was eating).

Obviously there is still further work to be done and I don't think Claudia will ever be cuddly (although they are easy to pick up and health check when needed) but they've come so far already :)

They so deserve their own forever home and I can't believe they've been overlooked for so many years :( :(

Nemo

Claudia

They are beautiful bunnies. I hope they find a forever home soon, can't imagine why they have been overlooked, at least they have you for now. Thank you for looking after them x

They are so beautiful. When I found out how long they've stayed in rescue, I was horrified. I wish I could take them on, but it really is a full house.

At least they are getting lots of love from you, even if it isn't quite the same.

I'd've snapped 'em up in a second if I could fit 'em in: Nethie types are my favourite and they're such lovely colours and patterns. I'd also have been unfussed by handleability: great to know they can be healthchecked, but I ain't fussed about 'proper' cuddles :) Good luck for them!

Back