• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Remembering my Rolo

Roly Poly

Warren Veteran
Hope you don't mind me sharing some photos of my best friend enjoying some time out in the sunshine.

A week has passed since my little man left us and every second has been a struggle. I miss him beyond words :cry:

Gorgeous photos :love: I'm sorry you are struggling so much, it shows what a close bond you had :love:

Rolo was gorgeous and I'm so sorry you are finding it difficult I lost my Cleo on the 10th April and she would have been 2 in May
and I am still so very upset, people think because we have so many rabbit's that we get use to losing them but we never get use
to losing them in fact if anything it get's a lot harder. Sending you hugs (((((()))))) because I know how you are feeling xxxx

Awwww gorgeous little lad. :love::love:

You will still be struggling, losing a special friend is so very painful and grieving is a horrible process to go through. I always find RU is a good place to be as you are with people who totally understand how devastating losing a furry friend is.

Sending a big hug. xx

Hope you don't mind me sharing some photos of my best friend enjoying some time out in the sunshine.

A week has passed since my little man left us and every second has been a struggle. I miss him beyond words :cry:

((((((((((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))))))))))

xx

Lovely Rolo :love: I didn't realize the whiter color on him was actually his fur, I thought it was sunlight glinting off him. :love:
Sending you ((((((((((Huge hugs)))))))))))) I know it hurts so much. :cry: I wish I could do something to help. xxxx

Back