• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bloss and Blue, Update in Photos

Riggs

Warren Scout
Hi Everybody and everybun,

Here is an update from us in photos.

Blue has now realy settled in and as we have had some nice days has had the opportunity to explore the garden as well as the house.

It's nice to get out in the garden again

Don't worry Blue it's safe out here.

It does look like it could be fun

It's very big out here

Mmm what's in here then (Now that's what you call a moult Blosskins)

Phew what an exiting day.

OK everybunny, gotta run so more later.

Last edited:
Blossom! Sack the Slave! He really shouldn't be sharing pics of your moult lines in the inter webs! ;)

Gorgeous couple, lovely to see them so happy!

:love::love:

Awk lovely photos!! They look so happy to be out and about and tuckered out by the end of it! Love the tree trunks, that's a great idea I may have to pinch [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hi everyone, just got back from taking a truck to Cannes for a friend of mine so not been on RU this week.

Blossom's moult has now calmed down a bit and she has forgiven me for publicising it, They have spent the week with my bunny boarder Sally so have had a bit of a holiday, was a day at home without them which was very strange, picked them up last night so the house now feels complete again.

Was good to get away for a few days (Had a couple of days off while I was down in France) but glad to be re united with my bunny twosome.

Blue says "Hi RU" Blosskins says "Nommmm"

Sunny Cannes

Back