• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New rats and need name help :)

vee-jay

Mama Doe
So I got these two lovely boys yesterday!
Im thinking of calling the blue one Milo but im struggling to think of a name for the grey and white one.

They're lovely :love: Can't offer any suggestions on names though, still not sure on the names of my new boys as of yesterday! But I do like Milo :)

Gorgeous. I have a ratty called milo. :love: also have mr jingles, templeton, Remy, fievel, Spartacus, crixus, basil and Frisby.

I had lots of rats a while back and I had a Milo bonded with a Kai. :)

We also had a Frank, Bamber, Reuben, William, Flynn, Monty, George, Mack, Harry, Piper and Leo.

I now have a Radagast. :)

Your rats are gorgeous. x

thanks for the suggestions :) I ended up choosing Murphy for the blue one instead of Milo (as I had forgotten my aunties cat is called milo).
Still trying out names for the white one :)

They are gorgeous!

We usually go for for superhero or movie character names for ours.

So far we've had: Havok, Gambit, Magic, Mystique, Mirage & Logan (X-Men); Raiden (Mortal Kombat); Thor, Loki & Pepper (Marvel comics); Mary-Jane (Spiderman); Hannibal, Face & Murdock (A-Team).

We like the geeky theme! :lol:

Back