• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Still trying to post a pic of Mr Higgins. Rather frustrating I can't get it to work!

Ahh what a lovely little bunny! He is so sweet :love:

As for the photographs, you want to get the actual image code. I'm not actually sure whether Dropbox is one that gives you the image code? Other forum users tend to go with either Photobucket or Flickr, but I use Tinypic. It may be worth trying one of them? I don't use Dropbox myself, so don't know my way round it.

They're relatively simple - you just upload your photograph, click on it, get the image code, click on the image icon (Next to the video clip) in the grey area above the text box and paste it there.

You may have to resize them when you upload, however, as sometimes they can come out massive! I use tinypic myself, because I can set the size before I upload them.

Aw can you see it! Obviously you can or you wouldn't have said so. I've been dying to show you all.pics of him but until now have failed to create a link. The thing is can I remember how I did it....lol.

Aw can you see it! Obviously you can or you wouldn't have said so. I've been dying to show you all.pics of him but until now have failed to create a link. The thing is can I remember how I did it....lol.

I don't know if this works for you, but when i right-click on the image I get the option to copy image URL - this would work, as you can then post that image URL in the box. Do you get the same thing?

I've had him since March. He's coming up to 11 months old. Originally he was outside but as he's on his own he now lives indoors. When spring arrives he'll probably live outside again and I hope to maybe get him a little friend but the bonding process scares me at the moment. I'm sure I'll be on here asking all you rabbit experts for advice.

I've had him since March. He's coming up to 11 months old. Originally he was outside but as he's on his own he now lives indoors. When spring arrives he'll probably live outside again and I hope to maybe get him a little friend but the bonding process scares me at the moment. I'm sure I'll be on here asking all you rabbit experts for advice.

Awww, well, he's a poppet. Good for you to be looking at bonding. Everybun needs a friend. Is Mr. H neutered yet? If not get him done as soon as poss because the longer he has for his hormones to fizzle out the better. Some rescue centres will take care of the whole bonding process for you so ask around before attempting it yourself!

Awww, well, he's a poppet. Good for you to be looking at bonding. Everybun needs a friend. Is Mr. H neutered yet? If not get him done as soon as poss because the longer he has for his hormones to out the better. Some rescue centres will take care of the whole bonding process for you so ask around before attempting it yourself!

Yes he's been neutered and i had him chipped at the same time. He was very mischievous before he had the op. In fact the vets said he was the naughtiest bunny they'd ever had! Thankfully he's calmed down a lot now. I will definitely look into getting some help with bonding.

Just to let you know a bit more about myself. I've had a lot of sadness over the last few years. I was made redundant 4yrs ago and then was a carer for my dad until sadly he passed away in April last year. Now I'm a carer for my mum who has many serious health issues including renal failure and in July had a servere stroke and heart attack. Basically Mr Higgins has been a real tonic in helping through some tough times. I hope that doesn't sound silly. They do say pets are great therapy. My mum loves him too so all in all I'm so plased we have him even if his is a bit naughty sometimes. Oh and I should say he's named after Alex Higgins the snooker player. I'm a big snooker fan since starting to watch it with my dad many years ago. Think that's about it for now. Hope I haven't bored you all with my ramblings.

Hello Helen:wave:Well done you for getting piccies of Mr H on RU!How is he doing?Looks so settled indoors now.
Give him a nose rub from me.x

Back