• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lazy sundays on the sofa....

SJH

Warren Veteran
You may not be able to see from the poor phone photo but Hector has his front paws on my foot and is demanding cuddles :love:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:love: seeing him with your hand on him for scale makes him look even bigger than I realised! Sofa cuddles sound lovely :love: I do love demanding bunnies (I have one too!) :love:

:love: seeing him with your hand on him for scale makes him look even bigger than I realised! Sofa cuddles sound lovely :love: I do love demanding bunnies (I have one too!) :love:

Demanding bunnies are lovely!!

I promise I am a normal-sized human! :lol:

Awwww :love:

This makes me so jealous though as Alfie is also a single bunny but hates cuddles! I try and give him them and all he wants to do is sniff my hand and then run away :roll: :lol:

OMG Hector looks so huge in that photo, he makes my Mavis look small, but then again he is almost double her weight!
Lovely Hector :love:

OMG Hector looks so huge in that photo, he makes my Mavis look small, but then again he is almost double her weight!
Lovely Hector :love:

:lol: he certainly is a big boy. Hope Mavis is doing ok?

Awwww :love:

This makes me so jealous though as Alfie is also a single bunny but hates cuddles! I try and give him them and all he wants to do is sniff my hand and then run away :roll: :lol:

This. I wish my bunnies were more cuddly, they don't mind nose rubs but that's as far as it goes!

Then again you'd be covered in white hair if they were more cuddly so maybe it's for the best...

Back