• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Flopsy's exhausted flop...

:shock: Flopsy's DBFs are enough to give you heart failure :lol: he is gorgeous :love:

He's obviously had a busy day, I don't think anyone realises what a hard life a bunny can have! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh dear...I think I'd be lying right there on the floor next to him, dialing the paramedics! :shock:
Mimzy has had two stretched out poses in the last few days that are the closest I've seen to him being totally relaxed in a long time. Of course they both occurred when his pen was a complete tip so I would be embarrassed to show the photos but it was good to see him so chill. :D

Flopsy...you sure earn your name, don't you? :lol:

Okay, now I've got George Harrison singing in my head, "It's all too much, for me to take, lalala...." :lol:

Oh dear...I think I'd be lying right there on the floor next to him, dialing the paramedics! :shock:
Mimzy has had two stretched out poses in the last few days that are the closest I've seen to him being totally relaxed in a long time. Of course they both occurred when his pen was a complete tip so I would be embarrassed to show the photos but it was good to see him so chill. :D

Flopsy...you sure earn your name, don't you? :lol:

Okay, now I've got George Harrison singing in my head, "It's all too much, for me to take, lalala...." :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I was lucky with this pic as I had cleaned their house whilst he was out playing with Cadbury. He was even too exhausted to mess it up as much as he usually does :wave:

Back