• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm in the doghouse :(

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
Skye and Heidi hate me at the moment since claw cutting the other day, bum checking and then this morning there was a pool of blood in the shed so I panicked and had to pick them all up again to check them over! They're all fine by the way, no sign of blood on any of them so presuming someone caught a nail. Heidi and Skye particularly don't like being picked up, in fact Heidi hasn't had her claws done cos she got too stressed :( Luckily hers aren't bad so will try again another time.

This is how they were when I went into the shed earlier :roll:

"Stay away from us hoomin. We no like you today, unless you gots foods, you not welcome"

If only they knew it was for their own good :roll:
I'm sure they'll forgive you when you give them some yummy pellets ;)

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk

"Stay away from us hoomin. We no like you today, unless you gots foods, you not welcome"

If only they knew it was for their own good :roll:
I'm sure they'll forgive you when you give them some yummy pellets ;)

They'd already had their pellets earlier but funnily enough they were both in the exact same place as they are here and didn't come for their pellets so me worrying again tried hand feeding them but no joy then I got the water bowl to go and change it, looked up and they were both munching away with the other two :lol: They really have lost all trust in me!! :(

I'm sure it's o.ly temporary and that they're having a sulk!

Sulky, sulky bunny faces :shock:

They do make me laugh how they show their total displeasure :D

They'll love you again real soon xxx

:lol: I've seen that type of look before too. Very cute and disapproving.

Can I ask where you got their toilet from as I am after something similar?

:lol: I've seen that type of look before too. Very cute and disapproving.

Can I ask where you got their toilet from as I am after something similar?

It's a potting tray from a garden centre, most garden centres have them in diff sizes or b&q do them aswell. I've only just put that in actually, I gave in and put a tray on the top level as they kept peeing, then the tray wasn't tall enough. I had these originally in the hutches but found they made a lot of mess, however it seems to be ok where it is now as it's only the back corners they're weeing in.

I did my 4's nails the other day. They all HATE it and so do I. Mimi is still in a strop with me :roll: The other 3 pest me for a treat afterwards, then begrudgingly forgive me :lol:

I did my 4's nails the other day. They all HATE it and so do I. Mimi is still in a strop with me :roll: The other 3 pest me for a treat afterwards, then begrudgingly forgive me :lol:

It's awful isn't it you just feel so mean. They were ok after that tbh it was all the rest I pestered them with after that did it :(

Last edited:
Yep, that's two extremely annoyed bunnies! I'd watch your fingers for a bit if I were you! :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back