• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Individual: 2 bunnies needing homes U/D pictures added

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of...

Mio said:
Hello,

I would like to rehome my two dwarf rabbits. They are 6 month old bonded sisters and love each other very much. I live in Sheffield.

One is very mischievous and smart (black and white), whilst the other is quite docile and loves being groomed (white and grey). They complement one another wonderfully, even the same patterns on their skin (ying/yang)! They've never been aggressive, even at the vets.

They are both in top health and have been neutered (cost 140 pounds for both and they recovered so well, I'm so proud), though they haven't had their vaccinations yet. Their favourite greens are rocket, kale and dandelions.

They both stand up to reach for food when you say 'up' and I'm proud to say are both fully litter trained.

They are house bunnies at the moment, though of course they could live outside as long as they can have the run of the garden often enough (and warmth in winter).

I love them very much and won't part with them for anything less. They're searching for a loving home! I wish more than anything that I could keep them, this is a very hard decision, but my living conditions are changing (will start travelling a lot for work) and I need to start searching for a new home now.

I'm not sure how to upload a picture?

Thank you!

Mio

1477768_332039153602762_1676438382_n_zps29f74600.jpg

Last edited:
Why oh why do I look on RIN when I know I can't have any more bunnies? :( fingers crossed for you girls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back