• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser relaxes

Awww, lovely Spenser :) is this really the bunny who makes you feel like an intruder in your own room ?

He looks like butter wouldn't melt in that pic..Lol :)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Never.. In the history of rabbits, has a bunny butt looked so gorgeous and pristine.

Spenser, i salute you... Oh gorgeous one!!!!:love:

Sorry but I just want to go and snozzle my face in to his beautiful fluffy fur. One day.........:love::love::love:

I don't think that Spenser would be too happy with that idea.....he does like to nip people occasionally.;)

I think you should have been called Snowy instead if Spenser, you're so clean & white!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never.. In the history of rabbits, has a bunny butt looked so gorgeous and pristine.

Spenser, i salute you... Oh gorgeous one!!!!:love:

Spenser: Thank you.:D I am pleased with all the compliments. :thumb: I like to be admired and shown respect. :p My Mummy is not always as respectful as I could wish. She has a bad habit of picking me up. *shudders*

Spenser: Thank you.:D I am pleased with all the compliments. :thumb: I like to be admired and shown respect. :p My Mummy is not always as respectful as I could wish. She has a bad habit of picking me up. *shudders*

Bunnies: :shock: bad mummy! How dare she pick up such a distinguished bunny like yourself? Our mummy also picks us and cuddles us. We don't mind the cuddles as we love her, but we wish she would cuddle us without picking us up. She shouldn't be so big then she could get in our cages with us!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back