• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is this love?

sparkyblue87

Young Bun
We have been re-bonding Snowy and Fudge for about a week now. Today they had a 4 hour date that didn't have any nipping and lots of grooming each other

What do people think?

What do you suggest is the next step? They are outdoor buns

Personally I would keep them together now, if you keep separating them then they might 'forget' each other and may fight so back to square one. Before you put them outside together they will need to be together all the time anyway so you can monitor them, so dating then putting them outside may be unsafe as you won't be there to watch them. I don't think they could be 100% bonded if they're being seaparated still.

I agree. Once they have been together for at least 48 hours with no nipping and chasing then they could have an increased space. I kept my four (my only bond, so not an expert) in their bonding pen for a couple of weeks before letting them out to the neutralised shed. Then a few more days (week)? until I let them in to the run.

Good luck. Glad they look so relaxed together x

Back