• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding girls

chance

Warren Scout
Would it be possible to bond two spayed young girls( already bonded ) with another pair ( boy and girl ) obviously boy is done but girl isn't . She is 6.5 and won't be spayed as her sister died while being done x or is this asking for disaster !

It really depends on personalities. Is the boy dominant over the female? If he can control all the girls then you stand aa chance. There is only one way to find out. To be honest I personally wouldn't try it as I would be scared of upsetting them, but as they say "nothing ventured, nothing gained". Good luck if you go ahead.

I don't think boy is dominant as allows her to rub noses through run with other bunnies. Wish I could have a crystal ball ... Tbh doubt I'd be that brave , just like the idea ! ! Have three boys with a girl but girls scare me as harder to bond !!

Back