PDA

View Full Version : As if I didn't have enough to worry about...

Elena
28-05-2013, 11:04 PM
Mini is now not eating, very sudden, she was fine at half 10. Have given metacam, metaclop, infacol and water and trying to get her moving a bit.

I'm so tired, have spent the last hour sorting Nutmeg out and now have to sort Mini out.

clarebear
28-05-2013, 11:06 PM
Sending vibes....I've got similar problems with Bramble.

Barn Yard Bunnies
28-05-2013, 11:08 PM
Sending millions of vibes for Mini. xxx

Elena
28-05-2013, 11:08 PM
Sending vibes....I've got similar problems with Bramble.

:( it's amazing how sudden it is. Hope Bramble feels better soon.

ripminnie
28-05-2013, 11:11 PM
Oh no, sending mega vibes for little Mini :( xxx

Fee
28-05-2013, 11:12 PM
:love:... Mega vibes and love to all your ailing bunnies!!!!

newbabybuns
28-05-2013, 11:13 PM
It always seems to work that way here, all at once :( sending vibes for your bunnies xxx

Captain Helen
28-05-2013, 11:31 PM
Hope she starts eating soon. Sending lots of vibes for Mini xx

Elena
29-05-2013, 12:00 AM
Still nothing, trying to get her moving hasn't produced any poops yet. She's still fighting me though so I guess that's one good thing. Looks very sorry for herself :(

nessar
29-05-2013, 12:08 AM
Oh no :( I hope she poos and eats soon.

Hopefully the metaclopramide will kick in soon.

Elena
29-05-2013, 12:11 AM
She's been tummy pressing so I got a video for you nessar...

http://youtu.be/EBpxJ7JGCfM

I can't hear any gas and I'm not sure if I can feel gas or not but she's definitely not comfortable.

one of the family
29-05-2013, 12:26 AM
Hope there's some output soon. It all happens so quickly doesn't it?

Thinking of you

Elena
29-05-2013, 02:00 AM
Thank you everyone for your support. It's so unlike her that it worries me more when it's her, if that makes sense, am going to have to have a word with the vet and try to work out why this is happening with her now. Smudge hasn't had any episodes since the trio bond, it's all Mini who is getting the stasis now.

She's had some nibbles of forage and hay, initially because i was waving it in front of her and then she started nibbling herself. I think she's also done some poos. Looking much more herself now so i'm going to try and get some rest.

Alvins mummy
29-05-2013, 08:26 AM
Aww I hope they both feel better soon. X

cpayne
29-05-2013, 08:36 AM
I missed this thread and the one about Nutmeg. Hope they both improve very soon.

I'm a bit down about Doughnut, for a few nights now she's been really wet, peeing about 8 times everywhere and her noises and throat rubbing has come back a bit.

They are such a worry! Maybe see you at the vets soon unfortunately.

Elena
29-05-2013, 01:10 PM
Mini is much more herself today. I'm convinced its to do with Smudge's fur so i'm going to get some papaya tablets things, the ones with the enzymes but not the sugar. I even considering clipping Smudge's fur if he would let me.

Elena
29-05-2013, 01:11 PM
I missed this thread and the one about Nutmeg. Hope they both improve very soon.

I'm a bit down about Doughnut, for a few nights now she's been really wet, peeing about 8 times everywhere and her noises and throat rubbing has come back a bit.

They are such a worry! Maybe see you at the vets soon unfortunately.

I think these things are constant battles, similar with Nutmeg, I think we're might be going to end nebulising for life maybe twice a week or something once it settles. Poor Doughnut. :(

clarebear
29-05-2013, 03:19 PM
Sending lots of vibes xx

cpayne
30-05-2013, 07:57 PM
I think these things are constant battles, similar with Nutmeg, I think we're might be going to end nebulising for life maybe twice a week or something once it settles. Poor Doughnut. :(

Oh no how awful. Fingers crossed they all get totally better soon. I'm off to see Mark tomorrow, took half day today as she didn't want her pellets so I was worried. She seems better so far this afternoon but it hasn't been good overall.

Elena
30-05-2013, 10:14 PM
Oh no how awful. Fingers crossed they all get totally better soon. I'm off to see Mark tomorrow, took half day today as she didn't want her pellets so I was worried. She seems better so far this afternoon but it hasn't been good overall.

Oh :( so worrying when they leave pellets. I'm not going tomorrow, I'm phoning to give them an update instead.

MimzMum
31-05-2013, 12:40 AM
Glad to hear Mini is feeling better. :)
Sorry I missed this yesterday. I hope she remains well in herself. :love: