• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This makes me so happy

sally1974

Wise Old Thumper
image_zpsd19f4b85.jpg

Thats good to know :) Been debating getting a kitten as my friends cat has got pregnant so shes offered me one for free....finance and space wise Im fine, just worried about Jessie and my 10year old grumpy cat lol.
Jessie adores the bunnies and just wants to play, Im kinda hoping a kitten would be a playmate for her!

Thats good to know :) Been debating getting a kitten as my friends cat has got pregnant so shes offered me one for free....finance and space wise Im fine, just worried about Jessie and my 10year old grumpy cat lol.
Jessie adores the bunnies and just wants to play, Im kinda hoping a kitten would be a playmate for her!

Derek has been amazing, I can already see a little bond developing. Lily is as lovely as ever I swear I could bring a rhino in the house and she wouldn't bat an eyelid :lol: my cat Bailey is 6 he just looked at the kitten and carried on eating. :lol:

Derek has been amazing, I can already see a little bond developing. Lily is as lovely as ever I swear I could bring a rhino in the house and she wouldn't bat an eyelid :lol: my cat Bailey is 6 he just looked at the kitten and carried on eating. :lol:

Good to hear :) Stylus my 10 year old hates anyone and anything....apart from me of course lol. So shes unlikely to LIKE a kitten but she'd tolerate it the same way she does Jessie.
My concern with Jessie is she'd just see a kitten as a moving toy lol

Back