• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Amount of fur Frankie pulled during her phantom

newbabybuns

Warren Veteran
d2e6f7930efe15ec549a3d8b92ae8edf.jpg
[/IMG]

Look at the amount of fur my teenie weenie Frankie pulled during her phantom :( (brush for comparison!)

Frankie was unspayed as she was poorly when she was little and has always remained very small in comparison to her sisters ( who did get spayed) the vet says he is happy to spay her now, but I always worry about her and a GA. She is unhandleable which also makes vet trips tricky! Whenever I've built up the confidence something happens, last year it was bloat. I feel very lucky to still have her with us, she really was very poorly. Today she is not right. I am so scared when she isn't right as she never does illness by halves :? I hate to see her having a phantom though. This time she was really sad and waited in her nest sat awkwardly for ages and fur pulled like I have never seen before, it was distressing. Once we get her over whatever is troubling her now she will have to be booked in for spaying.

Last edited:
Aww poor little love. Best of luck with the spaying when it happens. Its always a worry when they have a ga isnt it? hope she recovers soon. I love your signature. very sweet little lions! :wave:

Back