• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fly Free Fella

wendle

Warren Veteran
My gorgeous cockatiel Jarvis you had a good and happy life lovely , you were fine this morning whistling and chatting away , I went to lie down for an hour about half 1 and at 4 o clock you were lying on the bottom of your cage :cry: you had died and I wasn't there I was asleep I'm so sorry fella I hope the 21yrs you spent with me was happiest years of your life gunna miss my chatting buddy :cry::cry:

Fly free Jarvis love you forever fella :love::love::love:

Sorry that Jarvis has gone:(

We lost our George this year (he was only 14yr) - I've missed him so much. They're such little characters and become such a part of the family.

Fly free Jarvisx

I am really really sorry. How heartbreaking for you. :cry: 21 years is a long time and you will really miss your little fella. Massive hugs.

Thankyou everyone it's awful sat on the sofa now I keep lookin for him he was at the side of me :cry:

Back