• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Teach and Treat

:lol: nice to see these guys are getting on well now though so happy for you!

Thanks, Mini can be quite bossy :lol: and organises the other two which is quite funny to see. They're quite happy to barge each other out of the way most of the time now.

Thanks, Mini can be quite bossy :lol: and organises the other two which is quite funny to see. They're quite happy to barge each other out of the way most of the time now.

I sympathise with having the bossy one!!, Poppett still tells the boys whos boss, Zuma and Pixel are much larger than her aswell. :roll:

Awwwwww :love::love::love:

I bought one about 2 months ago with a voucher.

I did the hardest level with the white square piece and that disc together. Came back and Bandit had ripped it all out. :shock::lol::lol::lol:

Aww they do look like they are having fun! I wonder if Scamp would like it or just eat the plastic bits to solve the puzzle :lol:

Awwwwww :love::love::love:

I bought one about 2 months ago with a voucher.

I did the hardest level with the white square piece and that disc together. Came back and Bandit had ripped it all out. :shock::lol::lol::lol:

Mine find that one quite easy. Mini manages to get the disc out :roll: so that one doesn't work too great with my rabbit thugs. I've found the best way to keep them occupied is to wrap a pellet in some dried dandelion, a bit of dandelion usually wedges between cup and blue thingy and makes it a bit more difficult. Shame the suckers don't work on the lino, going to get hold of a plastic table mat to at least attempt to keep it on the floor!!

Aww they do look like they are having fun! I wonder if Scamp would like it or just eat the plastic bits to solve the puzzle :lol:

That's Smudge's normal method to these types of things :lol: seems he can't eat this, not yet anyway :lol:

We've one and Jenson's solution is to throw it around to get the pellets out!! Tunnels and a little tent are big favourites.

Back