• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Foster Wanted: For a male rabbit, London, for approx. 8 mths

Hi, I am in need of desperate help! My beautiful rabbit Charlie can not stay with me for the next 8 months and I don't know what to do! I refuse to re-home him as he is my baby! A friend mentioned that sometimes people do long term fostering and I thought I would try and ask for help on here. I live in London and had to move house due to work and my new landlord refuses to let him stay with me! If there is anyone that is able to help please, please contact me. I will pay for all his food and jabs and vet bills, he is insured and already has indoor and outdoor hutches, runs, a carry case and a billion toys! please, please help! :(:(:(

Hi, I am in need of desperate help! My beautiful rabbit Charlie can not stay with me for the next 8 months and I don't know what to do! I refuse to re-home him as he is my baby! A friend mentioned that sometimes people do long term fostering and I thought I would try and ask for help on here. I live in London and had to move house due to work and my new landlord refuses to let him stay with me! If there is anyone that is able to help please, please contact me. I will pay for all his food and jabs and vet bills, he is insured and already has indoor and outdoor hutches, runs, a carry case and a billion toys! please, please help! :(:(:(

I think you would do better to start your own thread and mention that you need a private longterm foster in the title with the area that you would want.

Hope you can find a solution.

I've moved this to a new thread for you so people are more likely to see it.

I hope you can find somebody. London is a big area so you might want to give a little more detail - just a general area of London would be fine - as some people on the ouskirts of London may be able to help. :D

Back