• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My OH is turning into a rabbit....

xlaurax

Mama Doe
:shock: so firstly he commented on how "green and fresh" the hay looked... Then when weeding the garden he suddenly exclaimed with glee "Oooo look at this big yummy dandelion!!" THEN he sat on the sofa with the fenugreek crunchies saying he was tempted to try one to see what all the fuss is about...! :lol:

Evidence!!

20120624125946.jpg

Before we met my OH was of the "rabbits are boring they just sit in a hutch" idea!! Now he bunny flops, does binkies and lays on the floor playing with the bunnies and thinks they are great :D he "N'Awwwwws" at the lovely pics on here and loves to hear the stories and antics of all the forum bunnies and has been totally converted to the ways of the bunny :love:

He is slowly becoming an expert on poo classification and smelling out a good hay at 100 yards :lol: although Ive yet to convince him to try a pellet or carrot crunchie :lol:

"My" bunny Chloe has become a right little daddys girl and has him wrapped around her little paw :love:

Luckily Morris seems to be a mummys boy so I'm not being totally ignored :lol:

My boyfriend and his brother convinced each other to try cat nip drops the other day... :lol:

My OH is turning into a rabbit....
:shock: so firstly he commented on how "green and fresh" the hay looked... Then when weeding the garden he suddenly exclaimed with glee "Oooo look at this big yummy dandelion!!" THEN he sat on the sofa with the fenugreek crunchies saying he was tempted to try one to see what all the fuss is about...! :lol:

Evidence!!

20120624125946.jpg

He needs bigger ears and more fur tho! :lol:

LOL!!

I think I tried some rabbit food when I was a child, and I remember it tasted rather sweet (they used to get the muesli stuff :().

I like to try what my pets eat :lol: I've tried pellets and hay, does that make me strange? I was about 20 at the time :lol:

I don't have an urge to try what my lizard eats thankfully.

:lol: some of those replies have really tickled me! He's bunny obsessed now :lol:

I told him the other day it was time for their pellets so I went inside to get a few to hand feed as I do... he pushes past me, grabs some pellets and trots off to feed them :lol: he's such a softie, which is nice, but I don't want him turning into one!!! :lol:

I've told him he's "hopping mad" :oops: :lol:

Back