• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hugo

RubyTed

Wise Old Thumper
My little jaundiced alien. :love:

2bb27ede.jpg

aa313d42.jpg

0e275f50.jpg

1b5ef1a2.jpg

8ac10c1e.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you!
Ol's a very proud big brother! He keeps kissing him on the nose saying "I love you baby Hugo"!

a1b384f9.jpg

Need to pop over and see you this weekend to give you something . . . .

will you be able to cope with me not saying aaahhhhh????

I would try . . . but you would see right through me!!! IF I had an ounce of maternal in me he probably looks amazingly cute . . . .

but as you know I havn't . . .

sorry . . . . .

but can I pop over at some time anyway with small pressy?

I know...Ol looks so old, doesn't he!!

Need to pop over and see you this weekend to give you something . . . .

will you be able to cope with me not saying aaahhhhh????

I would try . . . but you would see right through me!!! IF I had an ounce of maternal in me he probably looks amazingly cute . . . .

but as you know I havn't . . .

sorry . . . . .

but can I pop over at some time anyway with small pressy?

:lol::lol: I wouldn't expect you to "awwww" at him. You can keep all the distance you want!

Of course you can pop by. We have quite a busy visiting schedule so if you could give me a time that'd be fantastic, so I can give you my (almost) undivided attention.

I know how busy you are so if itll be going out of your way coming here Mondays Ol goes to grandmas after school so I'll be collecting him mid to late afternoon if it's easier?

I know...Ol looks so old, doesn't he!!

:lol::lol: I wouldn't expect you to "awwww" at him. You can keep all the distance you want!

Of course you can pop by. We have quite a busy visiting schedule so if you could give me a time that'd be fantastic, so I can give you my (almost) undivided attention.

I know how busy you are so if itll be going out of your way coming here Mondays Ol goes to grandmas after school so I'll be collecting him mid to late afternoon if it's easier?

that would be great!! my disc bulge means drivings actually quite difficult right now so picking up would be fab!

that would be great!! my disc bulge means drivings actually quite difficult right now so picking up would be fab!

Your poor back!
You're so kind to have got us something!! You didn't have to!!

I'll see you on Monday then! 3.30/4.00 ok? If we have any cake left I'll try to remember some! (probably far more welcoming to you than the baby! :lol:)

:love:

Oh my life you do produce the most beautiful children Mrs! :love::love:

What a smasher! :shock: and you already know I think Ol is just beautiful.

Really hope all is going well for you post birth. Sammy was a bit 'yellow' after delivery for a day or two but I think that was mostly the reflection of his yellow moses basket! :lol:

Congratulations to you all again! :D:wave:

Back