• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Behind the scene bunnies?

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
By that I mean bunnies who aren't 'on show'. After seeing Simon the toothless bunny I know there are more bunnies like him out there that need a home.

If I contact my fairly close RSPCA could they give me an insight into the bunnies they have? Or a list or something?

Poppy is 5 in May but I'm not really fussed on ages. She has had awful abscesses and the vets were shocked she recovered from them, her left eye needs cleaning everyday because of the tear duct and she will probably need another dental. We have 2 dental bunnies and I know the cost/care they need and have no problem in taking on another dental bun (if their teeth grow back etc) Poppy is on mature SS which have kept her teeth at a perfect length since her dental in April! Her only pellet diet (she always has fresh hay just in case though!) means that a toothy bunny would just munch on it. A toothless bunny would be easier to handle (food wise :))

It's just finding a bunny close enough. I have no doubts that Poppy would bond, all she wants is to be groomed, her personality and attitude towards other rabbits is perfect :love: I love her and just want her to have a friend.

I'm looking on rabbit rehome, and have 2 places to contact, but if anyone happens to come across a toothless bunny fairly close to me (I'm about 20 minutes from Coventry) feel free to say :D

You could try getting in touch with rescues direct and asking if they have any special needs bunnies. Its lovely what you are doing :love:

Want Grim? :mrgreen:

I hope you find a bun. I know how hard it is with one of each and a dental non hay eating bun would have a great home with you. Poppy has some of the same issues as Grim so I really feel for you. A friend could clean her eyes for you too.

Back