• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why I had trouble getting to bed last night ...

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
PC280596.jpg

Did you just snuggle in beside him? What a happy comfy Spenser!!

I lured him off the bed by shaking a handful from his tin (a Quality Street tin filled with mixed dried noms) in the crate. He doesn't get shut in the crate though, and frequentlly visits me through the night. :love:

:lol::lol::lol::love::love::love:

Well its a better reason than I have had for the past 2 nights, I hate to think what will happen to night!

Gorgeous. :love::love::love:

Spenser is really becoming a cuddle bun now, awww he loves being with you.

He loves being indoors as well. Such a sweet boy.

Aw, is he going to remain a house bunny? He's perfect for the job :love::love::love: We keep our doors closed downstairs to stop Ted roaming the house in the night, but I'd love it if they came onto the bed with us :love:

Spenser: I like being indoors but I am NOT a cuddle bun. I wriggle and squiggle .... if necessary I bite!

:shock: Spenser you would get on with Mr Bennett, he loves to jump on and off the bed and run to me for food. But boy does he have a mind of his own. He headbutts me out of the way sometimes.:shock:

Awww!!!! :love::love: That's a lovely photo! :love: I'm sure Boris would visit me in the night, but I have a bunk bed but with a desk and chair underneath that can be unfolded into a bed, he sleeps on the chair underneath a fair bit :)

Whose bedroom is it?

I think that Sir Spenser really is adjusting to being a housebun.

He loves being with you Susie.

Perhaps by him being poorly has shed new light on how and where he would like to live.

Lovely photo.................gorgeous Spenser. xxxxx

Back