• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser bit me!

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
Didn't break the skin, but it was the soft underside of my poor arm. Owch. :shock:

He was indicating that he did not want a syringe of water. :roll:

Ive had a few nips too, hurts doesnt it!! :shock: Hope Spenser is ok tonight (and your poor arm) x

aaah Spenser!:love: Archie does this too sometimes...a little nip to tell me he wants something or doesnt want something...hopefully he will drink some more by himself..lotsa vibes Spenser xxx

He has now done a little box-trashing, which brought him such satisfaction that he did a spectacular flop. :love:

It would appear that he is feeling much better. Just need to get the poos less rubbery and preferably in his basin!

;) sounds to me like he is on the mend. still got all the vibes i can coming his way and when he is feeling better you may need to let him know this is not the way a lord should act toward a lady :no:

Naughty boy :shock:

My darling boy Nori who is always very licky and sweet bit me once when Emrys ran past his run and sprayed us. That was a serious case of misplaced aggression.

;) sounds to me like he is on the mend. still got all the vibes i can coming his way and when he is feeling better you may need to let him know this is not the way a lord should act toward a lady :no:

Spenser: Mummy is not a lady. She's my servant. I find a good bite now and again a very effective way of reminding her of the hierarchy between us. ;):lol:

Spenser: Mummy is not a lady. She's my servant. I find a good bite now and again a very effective way of reminding her of the hierarchy between us. ;):lol:

bella: spenser my mummeh would not take kindly to that and i would fear she may cut back on the treats if i was ever to do so :shock:... i find the most effective way is to sulk and make her work for my affections. guilt is a wonderful tool ;)

My bun bit me earlier today after I tried to give him a snuggle, he bit through my t shirt and left a mark :shock: it bloody well hurt aswell!

Ouch! :shock: But on the bright side, it sounds like he must be feeling better! :lol:

Spenser. Yoo, hoo it's me ....Estelle!!! :love::love: I've been reading about you being poorly and very much hope that you are starting to feel much better.

Now about you biting your servant/slave/ Mummy!!! This really is not a very kind thing to do considering all the good deeds she does for you...........and all unpaid.:shock:

My Mummy had to clean out my scent glands yesterday. They were rather blocked and pong wiffy!:roll::roll:

I lay in Mummy's arms and knew that she had my best interests at heart. Poo, I was rather stinky.:oops::oops:

In return I let her have a two minute cuddle with me. Just enough to keep her happy.

Don't forget Spenser, you are very, very lucky.

PS. Do some mega, whiffy poos. We are all waiting for the photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fortunately my Mummy hasn't posted any photos of my gunky scent glands. That would be a step too far for any bunny.

Bella bit me quite hard the other day when I gave them pellets. I don't think she did it on purpose though, she just gets so excited bless her :lol:

Well Im glad to hear hes feeling better :D:D:D

Bot owie, bunny bites hurt! Ive been bitten by all of mine except Charlotte (all by accident during bondings :roll:) Them bunny teefs is sharp! :shock::evil:

Back